Saturday, July 5, 2014

Trees To The Gallery

I delivered a set of "Trees" to the Live Life Love Life Gallery before the holiday. I happen to live adjacent to two tourist towns and during the Summer and major holidays, we, locals, do as many errands as possible during the week. This week was a rush. I happen to love this design. I've put one on the front door and the back door of my house. I rarely keep something made for the gallery...yeah, I like them a lot. The inspiration is directly from my grandmother's yards, the place I played all the time. I'm enjoying figuring out how to make the flowers...like hollyhocks, roses, phlox, daffodils. These items have sparked a period of creativity that I'm not bored with yet! I do love trees.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sharing such a great information with us!Share Market Company .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Do you want to start making profits?

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the creative ideas posted above. The above DIY ideas seem to be innovative and yet simple. top IAS coaching in Chennai can encourage their students to get involved in artworks so that they don’t feel bored.

    ReplyDelete