Sunday, August 12, 2012

Trip to the Gallery: Bag Bounty

A trip to the gallery was due this week since finishing the kindle/tablet size pockets. I used high end upholstery samples I stashed in the last decade, and silk and silver ribbons I bought forty years ago.
I've been a bag lady for so long, I guess it finally manifested in my work this year. Anyway, I took my camera with me to the gallery to get pictures of the last bags I finished and delivered... without documentation. :-)
I am happy with the body of work as a whole. I know little ways to improve new bags and I used a palette of my fabrics I have wanted to work up for awhile. This is the display of stash bags, kindle pockets and beaded bags made for the Live Life Love Life Gallery in the Glades in Gatlinburg, TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment