Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Desktop: December 20, 2011

I'm sort of in idle, focusing my energy on "need to be done right now" tasks. I sit at my work table for a break from the holiday activities.
I don't feel stressed and pressured anymore during the holidays. It's a little disturbing to reflect on what the holidays once meant with jobs, kids, school events, grading, and taking finals,lack of money and time. I recall, distinctly, being relieved when the holidays were over.
The week between Xmas and New Year's was like decompressing for the whole year...just before it started again by hitting the floor running.I'm not complaining. That pace was necessary for everything I wanted...it takes what it takes, right? As wonderful as all that was, things do get better, or I'm getting in sync with my situation. Yeah, that's it.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog is great. I'm a new follower. I have not be able to work on any of my crafts for two weeks because of the Holidays and Work. So I can't wait to get back to it! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete