Monday, January 7, 2013

New year polymer

The holidays glommed on to my life for 6 weeks. Argh. It was a wonderful season and I have been working in my studio as often as possible. The week before Christmas was the week I made friends and family gifts. What a push. I'm sharing some images of the new polymer I have been making. I'm just today finishing the palette of polymer canes from gift making and switching over to Valentine's insanity of red and hearts!!
Here is the accumulated items using the soon to be retired canes.
These are mini vases. They are 3 1/2" tall.
I gave Mom a triple switch plate and decided to keep a single for me.
This is a true scrap cane project. It's an experiment of texture and layers of color.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the light switches are so great! Stopping by from Blogging Buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with those vases! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the light switch plates. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete